I wrote some books. I self-published. I sell in person. I sell online. See My Store.
Presentation of my work was really important to me as I like
Briefly, my books fall into two series – Garden of the Heart and the Song of Songs. For more detailed descriptions, click on the links below.
Garden of the Heart Series
These books are books to assist in the all-important care of your soul – the Garden of Your Heart.
- Garden Tools: Tending the Garden of Your Heart -3rd Edition – This book is a collection of prayers assembled into one easy to use handbook. Now on its Third Revision, the keys to freedom and growth that range from teaching effective prayer strategies to inner healing to spiritual warfare are included in this simple book. Available in hardcopy and digital download.
- Investigating the Gateways of the Heart – This book is a simple workbook to understand some of the issues that hinder love’s growth in the human heart. Not only are there diagrams, teaching points, and explanations, but prayers are also included with a place to journal. The Garden of the Heart is a metaphor for the delightful terrain found in the human soul. God loves to commune in gardens. When the first garden didn’t fair too well, He moved the meeting place into the Garden of the Human Heart. Sometimes those gardens get overrun with weeds and pests. Awareness brings the freedom to grow and flourish and live as an overcomer. With simplifying these concepts, this workbook equips a Believer to deal with some of the heart’s most troublesome issues.
Song of Songs Series
These books are books to understand God’s unrelenting overwhelming affection for you.
- Encountering the Beloved King of the Song of Songs – This is an award-winning devotional study of the Song of Songs that unlocks the beautiful metaphors to reveal the affection of God for His people. It is a journey of discovering identity in the eyes of the One who loves you with an everlasting love that gives place to His purpose of bringing His Kingdom to earth.
- Quick Journey through the Land of Wholehearted Love – This is a survey bible study of the Song of Songs. You could call it the “cliff notes” student study guide to the beautiful poetry written by King Solomon. For the busy Believer, this Quick Journey will introduce the concepts of God’s affection, identity, and purpose and hopefully with a quick overview of the main concepts and themes. The goal is to awaken a desire to know more.
- Guiding the Journey into Wholehearted Love – Leader’s Manual – This is a curriculum for small groups, one-on-one study, or personal study. The Leader’s Manual is an overview of the themes of Song of Songs and is facilitated by a leader who has brief lecture notes to introduce topics that generate discussion. Discussion questions are included. Every lesson has a small group activity to apply concepts learned in the lesson. The curriculum is supported with suggested songs and optional homework in companion student workbook. Student workbook answer key is included.
- Guiding the Journey into Wholehearted Love – Student Workbook – The Student Workbook features highlights of the leader’s talking points with blanks to keep the student engaged. Transferring the themes of the Song of Songs from the head to the heart can be made with confessions that are provided with each step through the lesson
. Dialoguingwith the King in prayer will write the Truths of His love on the tablet of the Lovers’ heart. Prayer suggestions are provided.
Visit My Store today!!