The intention of my web ponderings, my blogs, is to share messages of hope, healing, and encouragement that will inspire a Believer to “grow in the grace and love of Jesus.”
My blogs can fall into the following categories:
Heart Ponderings – I ponder… a lot. I wonder about God, people, crazy things that happen in our world, and the promises of God. Blogs in the Heart Ponderings category will offer you a peek into the crazy brain of someone who chases metaphoric butterflies for fun.
Heart Seeds – “The truth will set you free” and that truth is found in the scriptures. Blogs in the Heart Seeds category will unlock scripture nuggets of revelation to awaken the heart to see the wisdom found in Jesus’s love story. These are often short devotional bible studies.
- Beloved’s Song – Buried in the love song of all songs, the Song of Solomon, is the story of an eternal God in pursuit of our hearts. Blogs in the Beloved’s Song category will unlock the beauty of the metaphors.
- Dream Speak – God loves to speak to us in dreams and visions. Blogs in the Dream Speak category will hold valuable keys to understanding how to interpret the messages in our dreams.
- Love, Love, Love – Love God. Love Others. Love Yourself. But what does this look like? How do we do truly walk in love? Blogs in the Love, Love, Love category will discuss the Great Commandment.
- Mountain Breezes – The Sermon on the Mount was Christianity 101. It was the constitution for the Kingdom of Heaven. It is the heart of Jesus. He says this is what I am. This is who I am. Blogs in the Mountain Breezes category will explore being like Jesus to walk in His blessings.
Heart Talks – Learning to listen to the aspects of your heart will give great insight to maintaining a peaceful inner space. Blogs in the Heart Talks category will give real-life examples of how to listen to the heart talk.
- Heart Voices – Understanding the internal design of the heart is like meeting the individual expressions of our soul. Blogs in the Heart Voices category will explore the aspects of the heart’s design.
It is the dream of every blogger to have their messages affect millions and to be the next viral success. But to be honest, I write for an audience of two, My Precious Jesus and you.
Would love you to take a peek at My Blog today. If one touches your heart, please share. If you would like to chat, feel free to leave a comment.