So glad you have decided to schedule a Heart-Care appointment. Taking care of the most important part of you, your innermost self, will increase your spiritual well-being creating hope and increase your ability to give and receive love.
The following are requirements for an appointment:
- Please complete the intake forms. They will be in the email you are sent or you can print them here.
- Please watch the two YouTube videos in your email BEFORE you come. It will make our time together more efficient.
- I ask that you be committed to your freedom and healing by being honest with yourself and me.
- Please be ready to work on your heart as much as possible. However, please know that I will respect your right to end any time for any reason. I promise to respect your heart.
- You must make your own appointment unless you are scheduling a joint session with a spouse or for your child. Also, make sure that your spouse or child (ages 14 and older) is willing and desires to come.
I reserve the right to terminate a session and refer you to a mental health professional or physician if I believe your issues are beyond the scope of my training. I am willing to coordinate with your doctor or mental health professional if you make a written request – otherwise, I will not report any information about you to anyone, except when required by law to do so. (See intake forms for legal reporting requirements.)
You may schedule an appointment by clicking below. You will receive a confirmation email once you choose your appointment time and date. Please allow 2-3 hours for a session. I will follow the leading of the Holy Spirit and His timing. I take care to not hurry a heart. Be aware that Heart-Care is a process and may require multiple sessions.
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST Due to my school schedule. Please send me a text or email.
If you are new to Heart-Care Ministry, please complete the Intake Forms and return them to me via email prior to your appointment. You will receive the link to the forms in your email along with the YouTube videos or you can find them above.
Donations for sessions are made to the prayer counselor for their financial support and are not tax-deductible.
Suggested donation for the session is
Important: My ministry to you is not dependent upon your financial gift, and I will refuse no one who needs Heart-Care due to financial reasons. I only ask that you make your own wholeness a priority as well as being part of the blessing that comes from honoring those who ministers to you. I believe the Lord will provide all that is needed for both you and me.
The principle of sowing and reaping works in all areas of life. Investing your “earthly treasure” into your heart’s healing will bring rewards in your life that speak in Heaven.