Low Carb Almond Flour Loaf Bread
- Mixer or high-powered blender, optional
- 3 cups almond flour
- ⅓ cup almond meal
- 2 tbsp beef gelatin
- 1½ tbsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¾ cup warm water
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees. Line the bottom of 4 4×8" (medium) loaf pans with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, almond meal, beef gelatin, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Stir in the eggs and melted coconut oil. Finally, add the warm water. Try to mix well to create air bubbles or consider using a mixer to help add air.
- Transfer the batter to the lined baking pan. Smooth the top evenly with hand creating a rounded top.
- Bake for 50 – 70 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean and the top is very hard, like a bread crust. Cool completely before removing from the pan.