Keto Zucchini Bread
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1½ cup erythritol sweetener, powdered
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Swerve Golden, granular
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 5 oz coconut yogurt, plain
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line 2 standard 4 x 8" loaf pans with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl. Stir until smooth. Divide batter into two equal loaves.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden and firm. The center should be firm to touch.