Keto Pecan Sandies
These cookies are a yummy addition to any Christmas party or a cup of afternoon coffee.
- 3 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup erythritol sweetener, powdered
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¾ tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° degree F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, erythritol sweetener, baking powder, and sea salt.
- In a measuring cup add coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add liquids to dry ingredients and mix. Dough will be crumbly.
- Form cookies with a tablespoon of dough and pressing them into a creasent shape.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
Leave a Reply