- 4 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup almond milk and more for consistency
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cup egg whites
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Heat pancake griddle to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond milk, coconut oil, egg whites, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients into the dry. Add extra milk as needed to get to right consistency.
- Spoon ¼ cup batter and cook until bubbly on one side then flip.