Keto Granola Cereal
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almonds, slivered
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup cashews
- 3 cups coconut, unsweetened, shredded
- ¾ cup coconut oil, butter flavored, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp erythritol golden sweetener, granular
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 cup Lily's chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine raw nuts.
- In a large measuring cup, melt coconut oil and combine sweetener, vanilla, cinnamon, and sea salt to make a glaze.
- Pour glaze over nuts and stir well.
- Spread evenly on the baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes until toasted. Stir every 5 minutes.
- If adding chocolate, add while cereal is still warm.
- Allow to cool.
- Serving size is ¼ cup and is delicious plain.