Our family has a tradition to make homemade pizza to watch the Superbowl. Living the Keto lifestyle doesn’t mean we have to give up our traditions. I have been on a quest for awhile for a pizza crust that can be picked up to eat.
Keto Pizza Crusts
- ¼ cup warm water, 110°F
- 2¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup golden ground flaxseed meal
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Italian seasonings
- 10 large eggs
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two 16" pizza pans or three 10" pizza pans.
- Proof yeast by combining with water and sugar. Let stand for 5 to 15 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl (I use a Kitchen Aid stand up mixer), combine dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed meal, soda, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- With mixer running, add eggs and apple cider vinegar. Mix well.
- Add proofed yeast and continue and "knead" the dough for about a minute or two.
- Divide dough among the pans. Using wet hands spread the dough evenly.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add toppings of your choice.