This bread is a delightful burst of flavor. The taste of lemon is not overwhelming and is just enough to make you smile. Can you tell I am a foodie? Good foods make me happy. Living the Keto Lifestyle is getting to be healthy while eating tasty foods. Although I must confess, veggies are still my favorite.
Keto Lemon Poppy Seed Coffee Bread
- High Powered blender
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed meal
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup erythritol sweetener, powdered (Swerve)
- 5 large eggs or 1 c. egg whites
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup erythritol, sweetener, granular (Swerve)
- 2 tbsp lemon extract
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8" cake pan.
- In a high powered blender or food processor (I use a Vita-mix), combine dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed meal, baking soda, salt, and powdered sweetener.
- With blender running, add apple cider vinegar, eggs, lemon extract, and poppy seeds.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.