When I get to baking, I like efficient and tasty recipes. This one is quick to make, has low net carbs, and explodes in flavor.
Keto Cinnamon Pecan Coffee Bread
- High Powered blender
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup erythritol sweetener, powdered
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 5 large eggs or 1 c. egg whites
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup erythritol sweetener, golden
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- ½ cup streusel topping (cinnamon, sweetener, pecans)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and 8×8" pan.
- In blender or food processor (I use a Vitamix), combine dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed, erythritol, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- With blender running, add eggs, apple cider vinegar, vanilla, and golden erythritol.
- Stir in pecans.
- Transfer to pan.
- Sprinkle the top with streusel.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.