What I like about coffee bread is that they are not too sweet. Living the Keto Lifestyle changes your cravings and reprograms your taste buds. But when you want chocolate, you want chocolate. This bread explodes with flavor. I have been working on the sweetness of this bread. I think the granular sweetener helps the sweetness but for some of my tasters they didn’t think it made a difference.
Keto Chocolate-Chocolate Coffee Bread
- High Powered blender
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup cocoa, unsweetened, powdered
- 1 cup erythritol sweetener, powdered
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 5 large eggs or 1 c. egg whites
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup erythritol, granular
- ½ cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips, dairy-free, stevia-sweetened optional
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8" cake pan.
- In blender or food processor (I use a Vita-mix), add dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed, chocolate, erythritol, baking soda, and salt.
- With blender running, add eggs, apple cider vinegar, granular erythritol. Let blend.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to pan and sprinkle pecans on top of batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.