Remember the taste of yummy cinnamon rolls. This is a delightful treat for your family and Keto friends.
Keto Yeasty Cinnamon Roll Loaf
- ¼ cup warm water, 110°F
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup erythritol, confectioners
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp erythritol, granular
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8 x 4" loaf pan.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let proof for 5 to 15 minutes.
- In a blender (I use a Vitamix), combine dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed, confectioners erythritol, baking soda, salt. (The blender makes the bread smooth but you can definitely use a mixer.)
- With blender or mixer running, add apple cider vinegar, eggs, and yeast proof. Allow dough to knead about 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into greased pan.
- Mix cinnamon, granular erythritol, and pecans in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of batter and swirl.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool bread in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack until completely cooled. Store in an airtight container.