Few foods are as comforting as bread. The taste and smell of Keto Yeast Loaf will bring back memories of carb-filled days without the guilt.
Keto Yeasty Loaf
- 1/4 cup warm water 110°
- 2¼ tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup golden flaxmeal
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8 x 4" loaf pan.
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let proof for about 5 minutes.
- In large mixing bowl, (I use a Kitchen Aid) combine dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxmeal, baking soda, sea salt.
- With mixer running, add apple cider vinegar, eggs, and yeast proof. Allow dough to knead about 2 minutes. Batter will be thick and sticky, like oatmeal.
- Pour batter into greased pan, transfer to oven, and bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool bread in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Then transfer to wire rack until completely cooled. Store in an airtight container.