This bread is an excellent addition to a big bowl of stew or chili. The flavor is great.
Keto “Corn-Less” Corn Bread
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup golden ground flaxseed meal
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tbsp corn extract , optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8" cake pan or a 8" cast iron skillet.
- In a large bowl, (I use my stand-up mixer) combine dry ingredients: almond flour, flaxseed, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and eggs.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.