KETO Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 3 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup Swerve sweetener,confectioners
- 2 tbsp beef gelatin
- 2 t baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup plant butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup Swerve Golden optional
- 1 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9 ½ x 11” pan.
- In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, confectioners sweetener, beef gelatin, baking powder, sea salt.
- In a mixing large bowl combine the wet ingredients: melted coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and granular sweetener and mix on medium speed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine until uniform.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spread dough evenly in prepared pan and bake 18 – 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
This recipe also works well for 1″ cookies. I use a cookie scoop to measure. It makes about 50 cookies.
Leave a Reply