KETO Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- 3 cup
3/4 cup Swerve sweetener,
2 T beef gelatin
2 t. baking powder
½ t. sea salt
1 cup coconut oil, melted and
2 t. vanilla
¼ c. Swerve Golden, granular
1 cup Lily’s Chocolate Chips
½ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease 9 ½ x 11” pan.
- In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, confectioners sweetener, beef gelatin, baking powder, sea salt.
- In a large bowl combine the wet ingredients: melted coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, and granular sweetener and mix on medium speed.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and combine until uniform.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spread dough evenly in prepared pan and bake 18 – 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool before cutting.