Every had one of those moments when you feel like you have been there before? Some people call it deja’vu.
Every had one of those moments when it seemed that time stood still and you were here in your body but felt like you were somewhere else?
Ever had one of those moments when you suddenly pause and notice the strange, so out of the ordinary situation that you are experiencing? Like, why did that grackle hit my car window?
Ever had one of those moments when you were thinking of someone and your cell phone goes off and they sent you a text?
Ever had one of those moments when in your mind’s eye you see a picture and your heart pauses as you observe?
These are supernatural intersections when then supernatural traverses with the natural. If you use dream decoding tools, asking “If this were a dream what would it mean?” you may notice that God is speaking to you at that moment.
The reality is God is seeking a relationship with us. He seeks to communicate with us all the time.
- He communicates through our inner spirit.
- He communicates to us through the wise counsel of others.
- He communicates to us through the prophetic gifts.
- He communicates through the scriptures.
- He communicates to us through nature.
- He communicates to us the natural gifts of others: their intellect, their music, their talents.
But what about when:
- He communicates to us through our senses or
- He communicates to us through daydreams and visions.
Are we as aware of these?
Being in tune with these moments is like having a “dr-ision” when our spirit is alerted to supernatural communication from our everlasting Father who is seeking to guide us in the ways of truth and love using the moments of our day just like He does our night.
Do you have a dream that has been puzzling you? Did you write it down?
Would you like help in figuring out its message?
#7 in Dream Speak Series. To learn more about dreams, go to #8 in Dream Speak, “Common Dream Themes.”