God often has
a purpose to our dreams.
Some of the most common purposes found to our dreams are:
Healing– heal broken relationships, opinions of others, to forgive another and see them from God’s perspective, impartation for healing
- Flushing – cleanse us from day to day encounters that defile us
- Calling/Destiny– reveals vocation of anointing from God,
- Warning– warns us not to do certain things, can be repetitive, change path or direction, can be for you or others
- False dreams– dreams that the enemy provokes
- Body dreams– result of being sick or cold or hot or actually needing to use the restroom
- Chemical– food, alcohol, drug-induced, etc.
- Self Realization– tell you where you stand with God
- Courage– supernatural, impart courage, Jacob in 31- courage to pick spotted and speckled
- Correction– deal with attitudes and opinions
- Direction– Matthew 2:13 Joseph told to go home on a different route, strategy dreams
- Intercession– pray for someone or a situation, Abimelech
- Prophecy/revelation– reveal the future, you can only receive the impartation of the dream if you come into agreement with it
- Dark– devoid of color, black and dark, the enemy cannot create color
- Spiritual warning– attacks against us, usually at night or limited sight
- Fear– about what we fear, fear makes room for the dream- open door
- Invention– creativity released in a dream (inventions)
- Word of knowledge– bring solutions
- Deliverance – release from a tormenting thought or behavior
- Soul– have people confirm and draw to you, intentions are powerful- can create
- Symbolic dream– can’t happen in the natural, no flying cars,
Do you have a dream that has been puzzling you? Did you write it down?
Would you like help in figuring out its message?